TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
Location: Madrid, Barcelona or Vienna
As a Bootcamp Manager you are in charge of the full operation of our Bootcamp (technical onboarding and trainings). This is a leadership position, so we expect from you to have vision and execution skills to lead a business, with full P&L ownership and relentless focus on being the most important onboarding program within the group.
You will lead a team of technical trainers, collaborate with tech leads, and developers, as well as coordinate with other stakeholders like Human Capital or Engineering departments. A wide set of skills are required; ranging from operational, analytical, marketing, business development and leadership abilities.
The bootcamp manager thrives in an environment that is results-oriented, fast-paced and collaborative. You are accountable not only for financial metrics, but also for managing and creating an amazing team of mission-driven individuals. The role reports to the Chief of Staff.
- Own growth of the program, driving execution to boost revenue, placement rates and participants experience in a dynamic environment.
- Be the face of program internally and externally, representing us at events and with prospective participants.
- Collaborate with functional teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Identify and communicate product and curriculum needs and share local best practices to scale across the organization.
- Develop relationships with companies & other educational institutions and close strategic partnerships.
- Manage all operations related aspects of the program removing blockers, solve problems and show a can-do attitude through ambiguity.
- Craft the vision and strategic road-map for the program.
- Own the P&L for your campus; prepare and manage a budget, determine resource requirements and make key strategic decisions.
- Experience in business development, managing operations, building and developing diverse teams and delivering business goals.
- You are entrepreneurial.
- Ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to mentor and guide new participants, creating a welcoming environment in which to work
- Passionate about education, software and/or engineering.
- Results oriented with a strong bias for action.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive, with ability to adapt to different working styles and environments
- Committed, Enthusiastic & Diplomatic.
- Domain of office tools, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Language: English
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings)
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓 Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version