You will be responsible for the go to market strategy, business models and competitive pricing strategies for our Automotive Embedded Software and Tooling Landscape.
- Identify market trends and innovative practices in the development of modern vehicles.
- Understand the stakeholder needs in order to compelling use cases and performance metrics for our Automotive Tooling Product and Services portfolio.
- Generate new ideas and improvements for the products and services.
- Act as a leader for this domain, engaging customers, external experts and stakeholders in co-innovation, while providing strategic guidance to internal teams.
- Identify growth areas and new business models for our Automotive Tooling Business.
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar).
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in product management, portfolio management or product business development.
- 5+ years of experience in the Automotive Industry, especially in vehicle software development and integration.
- Practical knowledge with modern Software Development Tooling, in the areas of design, development and planning.
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience in Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) (is a plus).
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.