As a Technical Trainer you will be part of the Bootcamp Team, a small team spearheading the spread of our technical Know-how among all employees in the organization. You will perform a versatile role, including project management, meeting and/or event management, communications, training design and delivery. You have a passion for helping others through learning or training, you are resourceful, work cross-functionally, uncover and respond to the needs of your target audience (our employees), focus on activities that boost productivity, and motivate people to invest in their own professional growth and development.
- Create and maintain up to date learning resources and materials in the field of automotive embedded SW, according to the company needs and strategy.
- Serving as the main point of contact during the Bootcamp, this means attention of participants, follow-up of their learning processes, answering questions, propose examples and additional clarifications that facilitate the understanding of the content by the participant, energize the debates and propose participation, correct the evaluation tests, give feedback to facilitate the participant learning process, etc.
- Together with the Bootcamp team, design and maintain an infrastructure to allow performing Bootcamp activities (presential or remote sessions) optimizing the usage of the OnBoarding tools, hardware and setups.
- Together with the Bootcamp team support the Bootcamp´s growth by the promotion and creation of learning initiatives (e.g: Seminars, WorkShops, Hackathons, Summer-Camps).
- Contribute to the growth of the Bootcamp, driving execution to boost placement rates and participants experience in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with functional teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Keep updated with the state-of-the-art technologies/tools used in Automotive and in TTTech Auto.
- Keep updated with the latest developments regarding the product being developed in TTTech Auto as well as with the tools and techniques used during those developments.
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics).
- Experience and passion for helping others through learning, training, coaching, teaching, mentoring others.
- Knowledge of Embedded Electronic Systems, Linux and/or QNX is desired.
- Knowledge of Embedded devices (ideally multi-core SoCs and HW Virtualisation).
- Knowledge of ADAS components, such as microprocessors, sensors, communication busses.
- Good communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, ability to simplify and translate complex concepts.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version