Team Leader (technical background required)
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
Your role is to provide guidance individually and as a team, to develop their maximum potential.
Technical Lead for the team:
- Pro-active mentoring and knowledge sharing about technical details, processes and best practices to support the solving of technical issues
- Supporting Scrum Master in managing the agile software development practices of the team according to the agile principles of the project (applicable if the team is organized by agile principles)
- Responsible for maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features and components the team is responsible for.
- Ensure that tasks are assigned to team members with the best fit for the task and that team members are loaded relatively equally.
- Pro-active internal project management for a sub-project/workstream of a larger project. Pro-active customer-facing project management for “Small” projects (if the team delivers the full project).
- Team level responsibility for successful planning, execution, and closure of the tasks delegated from the project
- Supporting regular alignment meetings with the Project Owner and further stakeholders in order to reconcile project expectations
- Development of the team and individuals aligned with company strategy.
- To guarantee a high team performance, foster diversity, productivity and commercial success.
- To create a learning culture and ensure the buildup of team competencies.
- Request, select and onboard new team members, in alignment with Human Resources.
- Manage the Human Resources processes (such as vacations, sick leave, appraisals, etc.) of the team.
- Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar).
- Technical background and experience (C, QNX, AUTOSAR, etc).
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively.
- People oriented and team worker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead highly-skilled and specialized teams.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics