You will be key with your contribution to the company growing where people are in the centre. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will match up the brightest talent in technology fields with the internal needs.
- Partner with hiring managers to review and post clear job adverts, position requirements and recruitment strategies.
- Full cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, competences interviewing (in person, telephone, or video conference) and offers of employment. Using online social networking, technology websites, technical conferences, fairs, etc.
- Contribute to both regional and global talent acquisition projects as required.
- Research new technologies or ways to find best talent.
- Act as an advisor to hire the best talent and take decisions together with technical team and Human Capital department
- On board new hiring to the company.
- Keep internal Talent Acquisition trackers and manual updated.
- HR analytics.
- University project: keep good relationship and collaboration with the universities, to get new contacts, look for and manage events where to participate.
- Employer branding.
- Boolean search experience.
- LinkedIn Recruiter license experience.
- Advanced level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a software engineering company.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships with Talent Acquisition colleagues and management from other sites.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.