As a Systems and Safety Architect, you will be responsible for defining and maintaining safety-relevant solutions in alignment with our customers, in order to enable autonomous driving solutions and systems.
- Creating, tailoring and maintaining System Architecture concepts for Autonomous Driving Assistance Systems ( ADAS ).
- Creating and maintaining System Requirements and Design documents for ADAS and other products under development.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s functional safety standards and procedures.
- Acting as a pro-active interface to all groups in the company and our customers, while being a valuable source of input for Functional Safety related questions.
- Working closely together with project and product management to ensure process compliance of System development projects.
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for development and testing of the product by the R&D team.
- University degree in a technical field of study ( e.g. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics, … )
- Knowledge of Embedded Electronic Systems.
- Knowledge of Embedded devices ( ideally multi-core SoCs and HW Virtualisation ).
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.