As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for defining the software architecture for the company products according to the system requirements and derived system architecture.
- Lead software architecture design for automotive projects.
- Taking on responsibilities on architecture along the whole project lifecycle.
- Define specification and technical requirements for product development and testing.
- Participating in technical discussions with the different stakeholders of each project.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the software development.
- Supporting the estimation process for new projects or change requests.
- Participating in long-term research on new technologies and problem domains.
- University degree in a technical field of study (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar).
- Knowledge of embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML.
- Knowledge of embedded devices, including multi-core SoCs and hardware virtualization.
- English fluency, both spoken and written.
- Experience in the Automotive sector (is a plus)
- Knowledge in operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, AUTOSAR) (Is a plus)
- Experience with ADAS components such as microprocessors, sensors, communication buses will be a plus
- Knowledge of safety environments
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings)
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓 Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.