This position reports to the overall project architect.
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for defining the software architecture for the company products according to the system requirements and derived system architecture. The main objective of this position involves the designing, adaptation and maintenance of ADAS software architectures as well as ensuring the correct assembly of the different SW parts.
For the automotive electronic control unit (ECU) SW development program, the person holding this position will focus on the design of the SW for a classic AUTOSAR based board, especially including the network configuration, leading the high level design and coordinating with the different SW development teams the detailed design and implementation.
- Lead software architecture design for automotive project allocated scope.
- Taking on responsibilities on architecture along the whole project lifecycle.
- Define specification and technical requirements for product development and testing.
- Participating in technical discussions with the different stakeholders of each project.
- Coordination of module interfaces and interaction.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the software development
- Supporting the estimation process for new projects or change requests
- Participating in long-term research on new technologies and problem domains.
- Debug and problem solving for issues identified at all stages of product development.
- Solves complex engineering problems.
- Analyzing performance and capacity aspects of Embedded Software.
- Defining the project features/requirements according to the customer feature
- University degree in a technical field of study (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar).
- Knowledge of embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modelling concepts including UML.
- Knowledge of embedded devices, including multi-core SoCs and hardware virtualisation.
- English fluency, both spoken and written.
- Automotive sector.
- Operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, AUTOSAR).
- ADAS components such as microprocessors, sensors, communication buses.
- Safety environments and ISO26262.
- V-model development process and agile methodologies.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version