As a Software Architect you will be responsible for defining the software architecture for the company products according to the system requirements and derived system architecture.
- Lead software architecture design for automotive projects.
- Taking on responsibilities on architecture along the whole project lifecycle.
- Define specification and technical requirements for product development and testing.
- Participating in technical discussions with the different stakeholders of each project.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the software development.
- Supporting the estimation process for new projects or change requests.
- Participating in long-term research on new technologies and problem domains.
- University degree in a technical field of study (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar).
- Knowledge of embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML.
- Knowledge of embedded devices, including multi-core SoCs and hardware virtualization.
- English fluency, both spoken and written.
- Experience in the Automotive sector (is a plus)
- Knowledge in operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, AUTOSAR) (Is a plus)
- Experience with ADAS components such as microprocessors, sensors, communication buses will be a plus
- Knowledge of safety environments
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version