SAP Inhouse Consultant – Logistic MM/SD
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
Finding ourselves in the beginning of an exciting SAP transformation journey we are looking for a driven SAP Logistics Consultant, who will support our team in the further development of the internal SAP landscape and work closely with multiple company-wide stakeholders.
- Take on a leading role in Logistics on projects and company-wide initiatives, including process optimizations, new functions, and tool implementations
- Designing and implementing solutions – analyze requirements, blueprint, specify and configure MM, SD, PP and other SAP modules incl. integration aspects
- Consult departments concerning optimization and implementation of logistic processes
- Coordinating with local and group stakeholders and external service suppliers
- End-to-end accountability for SAP projects or tasks throughout their whole lifecycle across departments, business units, countries etc.
- Completed studies – Business Administration, Business Informatics (University of Applied Sciences) or a comparable qualification
- Experience of minimum four years in project implementation for SAP Logistics preferably in Consulting
- Strong project experience with broad knowledge in areas of SAP SD and MM (LO/PP/PS etc.)
- Clear understanding of Functional integration aspects with other SAP modules
- SAP certifications are of advantage
- Experience with S/4HANA is a plus
- Excellent English Skills
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, colour, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.