TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
As a Safety Engineer, you will support autonomous driving customer programs with an efficient way to work with safety.
- Supporting functional safety deployment in the field of hardware and software development during the project execution of safety systems in order to meet the requirements of standards such as ISO 26262.
- Work on continuous improvement and tailoring of our software development processes according to functional safety standards on automotive
- Assume responsibility for the development of safety concepts and application of formal safety analysis methods
- Prepare and participate in functional safety audits and assessments
- Be responsible for all documentation related to functional safety (functional safety concept, etc.)
- Promote and support the execution of the project‘s safety life-cycle according to AutoDM
- Be able to write technical and safety requirements
- Team works compliant to AutoDM and project-specific guidelines
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Be able to adapt the requirements needed for any software safety requirement
- Degree in electronics, computer science, telecommunication or significant engineering
- Agile experience, sound understanding of SW development life cycle
- Experience of writing software for embedded applications for electronics development (System, HW and/or SW) in the automotive industry (or similar)
- Experience with diagnostic services and UDS protocols
- Experience with requirements handling and tools (i.e. DOORS, PTC,..)
- Team-based work tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Previous experience as a Functional Safety Engineer is preferred.
- Experience with software development in an AUTOSAR environment (stack configuration) and software development in POSIX will be a plus.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.