In this exciting function you will support our international customers in the development of safe and highly automated driving. You will start with an intensive onboarding in our headquarters in Vienna to gain a deep understanding of our technology and core product together with reference architecture designs for fail-operational E/E systems for highly automated driving.
After this period, you will be ready for your exciting and multi-dimensional safety consulting tasks supporting our international customers in their development projects – that way enabling a global knowledge transfer in the field of Functional Safety and Safety of the Intended Functionality for highly automated driving.
- Advise, consult, and coach the customer’s development team throughout the safety lifecycle and provide guidance for the transition from fail-silent to fail-operational systems
- Conceptualize and contribute to creating safe E/E system designs and safety concepts for highly automated driving by considering the relevant standards ISO 26262 and ISO 21448
- Analyze, evaluate, and align high level functional safety requirements with customer stakeholders, decompose into requirements for the HW and SW level and into module level
- Conduct Safety Analyses and verify adequacy and efficiency of error detection, error handling and safety mechanisms
- Closely collaborate with core team of safety experts and product development team in our headquarters
- Degree in a related technical field of study, Master’s or above preferred
- Experience in implementing the safety lifecycle on complex SoC and software architectures on POSIX and AUTOSAR based environments
- Experience and know-how in ISO 26262 (Functional Safety) and ISO 21448 (SOTIF)
- Experience in real-time embedded software development and automotive systems, including networking (CAN, Ethernet) and ECU architectures
- Knowledge of Classic AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR including SOA (service-oriented architecture)
- Team player and hands-on approach. Strong intercultural and communication skills
- Excellent command of English. German or Chinese is a plus
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.