Location: Madrid or Barcelona. You will start with an intensive onboarding (6-12 months) in Iberia in order to gain a deep understanding of our technology and core product. After this period, you will be ready for your exciting role as an Expat in Shanghai, focusing on the support of our development projects on- site and enabling a global knowledge transfer in the field of autonomous driving.
We are looking for motivated, highly skilled safety experts who like to gain global work experience!
Are you passionate about autonomous driving and want to spend time abroad to learn about the Chinese culture and country? Then this chance might be just the right fit!
In this role you will support our development projects in the field of autonomous driving at our Joint Venture Technomous (Shanghai, China) and will be joining a team of global experts who work every day to build and nurture customer relationships across the globe.
Technomous is an innovative and exciting Joint Venture established by TTTech Auto and the largest automobile manufacturer in China, SAIC Group.
For this innovative and exciting Joint Venture, TTTech Auto is looking for talents who like to gain global work experience as an expat for two years in Shanghai.
- Develop architectures and HW/SW requirements for High-Performance Safety ECUs for ADAS/AD
- Develop safety mechanisms (protection, supervision, error detection/handling) in HW and SW for fail-silent and fail-operational ECUs compliant to ISO26262 up to ASIL D
- Support safety analysis and verification of safety architectures and safety mechanisms
- Be an integral part of Technomous’software, platform and product development teams
- Closely collaborate with Chinese customers and TTTech Auto’s project teams and product development
- Share your knowledge and experiences within Technomous’ organization and your team, provide guidance for project teams and create new ideas together
- Strong experience in software development and related tools (C/C++/Python)for embedded real-time systems on AUTOSAR and POSIX architectures
- Strong expertise or development experience on HW/SW architectures in the field of Automotive embedded real-time systems
- Solid knowledge or first experiences with ISO26262 compliant architectures and development practices
- Understanding of vehicle E/E architectures and development processes, ideally with focus on ADAS/AD systems
- Experience and know-how in safety software architectural design is a big plus
- Understanding of high-end System-on-Chip architectures and vehicle communication networks
- Proactive team player with hands-on approach and strong intercultural and communication skills
- Enjoy working abroad for 2 years
- Degree in a related technical field of study
- Excellent command of English; Chinese is a plus.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version