TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
Barcelona or Madrid
As a Release Manager, you will support autonomous driving customer programs with an
efficient way to work with requirements.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across solution
- Monitor the builds status daily, identify roadblocks and remove them
- Work with CPO and configuration manager to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Ensure that the release branching strategy is up to date
- Create compatibility plan with different stakeholders SW
- Ensuring backwards compatibility
- Ensuring configuration management process execution
- Daily monitoring of the infrastructure problems and analysis of recurrent issues in the failed builds
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Ensuring that we have the release pack up to date in the right configuration and with the needed degree of quality.
- The follow up on the hot topics and WS created on different topics for consolidation of procedure
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyses their application to current configuration management needs
- Work directly with Solution Managers and CPOs
- Technical education (M.Sc.) with a focus on software.
- Several years of experience and profound knowledge of embedded software
- development, preferably in safety- and security-critical environments.
- Profound knowledge in coding guidelines, secure and safe coding, code reviews,
- code analysis and related tools.
- Profound experience in applying Automotive SPICE methodologies in embedded
- software projects.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262, ISO 21434 and agile development methodologies.
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment.
- Proactivity, flexibility, solution-orientation.
- Accuracy, ability to assert yourself and perseverance
What will you find:
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.