As Quality Engineer in automotive industry, you will covering the planning and systematic means for assuring management that defined automotive standards, practice, procedures and methods of the process are applied.
- Reporting and Escalation to Management about Quality impediments/blockers.
- Take an incremental approach to creating and assessing compliance information.
- Include compliance teams and their concerns in the product development ecosystem to collaborate on planning, executing, assessing, and adapting.
- Incorporate compliance in agile quality practices – automating, adapting, continuously improving, etc.
- Metrics Collection/collaboration – defects, requirement coverage, code Coverage, traceability.
- Define Policies, process and procedures to meet relevant regulations.
- Participate in retrospective, reviews and Problem-Solving workshop.
- Include Compliance concerns in Definitions of Done.
- Align expectations related to SW development lifecycle artefacts with stakeholders.
- Know how to prepare and coordinate Quality, Process and Configuration Management Audits.
- Identifying risks and opportunities and implementing appropriate measures.
- Technical education (M.Sc.) with a focus on software.
- We are looking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience in embedded development where 2 years are in QA covering the following areas:
- Experience of embedded software development, preferably in safety- and security-critical environments on the automotive sector.
- Knowledge in coding guidelines, secure and safe coding, code reviews, code analysis and related tools.
- Experience in applying Automotive SPICE methodologies in embedded software projects.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262, ISO 21434 and agile development methodologies.
- Very good command of English language. Spanish or German is a plus
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment.
- Proactivity, flexibility, solution-orientation.
- Accuracy, ability to assert yourself and perseverance.
- Ability to manage and pursue a portfolio of various and changing tasks.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, colour, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.