As Quality Engineer in automotive industry, you will covering the planning and systematic means for assuring management that defined automotive standards, practice, procedures and methods of the process are applied.
- Reporting and Escalation to Management about Quality impediments/blockers.
- Take an incremental approach to creating and assessing compliance information.
- Include compliance teams and their concerns in the product development ecosystem to collaborate on planning, executing, assessing, and adapting.
- Incorporate compliance in agile quality practices – automating, adapting, continuously improving, etc.
- Metrics Collection/collaboration – defects, requirement coverage, code Coverage, traceability.
- Define Policies, process and procedures to meet relevant regulations.
- Participate in retrospective, reviews and Problem-Solving workshop.
- Include Compliance concerns in Definitions of Done.
- Align expectations related to SW development lifecycle artefacts with stakeholders.
- Know how to prepare and coordinate Quality, Process and Configuration Management Audits.
- Identifying risks and opportunities and implementing appropriate measures.
- Technical education (M.Sc.) with a focus on software.
- We are looking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience in embedded development where 2 years are in QA covering the following areas:
- Experience of embedded software development, preferably in safety- and security-critical environments on the automotive sector.
- Knowledge in coding guidelines, secure and safe coding, code reviews, code analysis and related tools.
- Experience in applying Automotive SPICE methodologies in embedded software projects.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262, ISO 21434 and agile development methodologies.
- Very good command of English language. Spanish or German is a plus
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment.
- Proactivity, flexibility, solution-orientation.
- Accuracy, ability to assert yourself and perseverance.
- Ability to manage and pursue a portfolio of various and changing tasks.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version