You will be responsible for delivering the project, leading and managing, together with the team lead, the project team to run the project on a day-to-day basis. In addition, you will provide guidance individually and as a team to develop their maximum potential of them.
- Design, communicate, and implement a plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather the economic resources necessary to complete the project. This may include preparing complex engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, number of FTEs, etc
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems together with the corresponding Team Lead.
- Customer Window contact
- Provide an Overview and report the status of development projects to Team Leader /Management.
- Reinvoicing of projects materials
- Be the reference person and interface between the team members and the organisation.
- Guide and mentor team members on their individual development.
- Evaluate and foster team members’ performance.
- Identify team members’ skills and develop a training plan for them.
- Participate in the salary review process of the team members.
- Keep the team aligned with the company’s strategy.
- Be responsible for the team’s operative activities (time tracking, holidays planning…).
- Identify staffing needs and take part in the recruitment process.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management field in software environment
- Nice to have experience in automotive sector
- Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, …).
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong interest in finding practical solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones.
- Ability to lead highly-skilled and specialized teams.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings)
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓 Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version