TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
Key in financial controlling, reporting to the Local Finance Lead. You will provide valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance from a finance perspective.
- Driving the optimization of project cash flow and revenues while maintaining the accuracy of the project balance sheet, income statement and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Coordinating all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions.
- Participating in opportunity and risk identification, monitoring all required mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation.
- Act as first point of contact for all financial related topics, providing deep and detailed financial analysis and modelling.
- Provide with financials and performance reporting for the BU portfolio.
- Manage the delivery of budget and forecast in order to deliver strategic plans.
- Seek opportunity to improve efficiency and drives resulting activity through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Controlling.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Cost Controlling and Cost Analytics related to Projects.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Extra experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, such as SAP, is a plus!
- Advance level of English (oral and written)
- We look for a strong communicator, a person with an outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.