You will be a member of the Agile team responsible for defining the Product vision and maximizing the return of investment of the team sprint by sprint. You will be defining features and prioritizing the team backlog in order to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
- Define the product vision, along with Product Management, and for the communication of that vision to the team.
- You will be part of a Scrum team integrated in a SAFe Release Train. You are the responsible for maximizing the ROI of the work done by the Agile team.
- Participate in the Program Backlog refinement along with the Product Management team.
- Coordinate with other PO’s in order to enable the frequent, reliable and continuous release of value-added solutions.
- Validation of the features criteria, acceptance tests and Definition of Done (DoD).
- Collaborate with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Act as a customer window contact.
- Reports of development projects to Team Leader/Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project/Product management field in an Agile software environment, ideally in the SAFe of other scaled Agile framework.
- Previous experience in automotive sector (is a plus).
- Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications,).
- Ability to think analytically and to work as part of a team
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Ability to plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones.
- Fluent English.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version