Manager Software & System Testing (International Assignment Shanghai)
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
We are looking for motivated, highly skilled testing experts who like to gain global work experience!
Are you passionate about autonomous driving and want to spend time abroad to learn about the Chinese culture and country? Then this chance might be just the right fit.
In this role you will support our development projects in the field of autonomous driving at our Joint Venture Technomous (Shanghai, China) and will be joining a team of global experts who work every day to build and nurture customer relationships across the globe. Technomous is an innovative and exciting Joint Venture established by TTTech Auto and the largest automobile manufacturer in China, SAIC Group.
For this innovative and exciting Joint Venture, TTTech Auto is looking for talents who like to gain global work experience as an expat for two years in Shanghai.
- Lead Technomous’ software and integration test team disciplinary and technically
- Define and steer development and improvements of testing procedures with emphasis on efficiency, coverage, test automation and ISO 26262 functional safety compliance
- Define and introduce innovative and effective test practices, tools and processes for complex ECU architectures
- Plan team competencies and resources strategically and operationally, execute and track plans
- Ensure team growth including planning, interviews, KPIs and employee development plans
- Cross-assignments and resource planning to ensure project test targets in timing, costs, and test quality
- Budget responsible and test investment planning
- Communication and escalation level for software testing topics towards both internal and external (customer and TTTech Auto) stakeholders
- Close collaboration with Technomous’ SW and Platform development teams
- Experience with leading and developing people and teams in technically complex projects
- Proactive, innovative team player with hands-on approach, strong intercultural and communication skills, and a motivating leadership style
- Strong hands-on experience in test development and test management for automotive series projects
- Experience with state-of-the-art testing tools and concepts, and their application in series projects
- Knowhow of Vector toolchain (CANoe, VT System) and standard development tools (JIRA, Confluence, Git, PTC Integrity or similar)
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and ASPICE
- Good technical understanding of TTTech Auto’s MotionWise product is beneficial
- Degree in a related technical field of study, Master’s or above preferred
- Enjoy working abroad for 2 years
- Degree in a related technical field of study
- Excellent command of English; Chinese is a plus
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
- You will start with an intensive onboarding (6 -12 months) in Iberia and partly other sites, in order to gain a deep understanding of our technology and core product. After this period, you will be ready for your exciting role as an Expat in Shanghai, focusing on the support of our development projects on-site and enabling a global knowledge transfer in the field of autonomous driving.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version