As an In-House Legal Counsel you will review and revise contracts, often managing several at a time, provide legal advice on the regulatory compliance of our products and services offerings. You have a strong background as a generalist with experience both as in-house counsel and law firms.
- Draft, negotiate and adapt under local law a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Provide legal advice to the company, including the management teams on a variety of legal issues ranging from labor law, commercial law, and/or data protection.
- Respond promptly and reliably to internal and external requests for advice, specifically with regard to corporate governance, preparing and drafting corporate governance documents (audit policies, memorandums, and shareholders’ and boards of directors’ resolutions).
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with the operations and business of the company.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
- Providing training to the company on legal topics.
- Admitted to practice law in Spain.
- Minimum 5 years of transactional legal experience.
- Languages: Spanish & fluent English (both written and spoken). German is a plus.
- Previous work experience in a law firm or in-house at a company.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and commercial issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses.
- Ability to work independently
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version