The Innovation team is working on ground-breaking innovations that will hit the road in a couple of years in the future. We are constantly looking beyond the scope of traditional automotive SW development and technologies and develop architectural concepts as well as demonstrators.
We are looking for SW Developers with a very broad skillset and open mind to join us in this exiting undertaking. If you have previous experience in the automotive sector or in the innovation field, contact us and let us figure out together how you can contribute.
- Purposing Innovative ideas to our project backlog and be participant of the Innovation activities
- Contribution to architectural concepts and verifying the technical feasibility by developing PoCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Align requirements and expectations with stakeholders (Product Management, System Architects, etc.) and implement technology demonstrators
- Documentation of design and algorithms and supporting the transition to the series development teams.
- Good understanding of POSIX OSs (Linux mandatory)
- 2-3 years (or more) of experience inC/C++ programming (Development and SW Architecture) and one scripting language (Python, etc.)
- Capacity to analyze the feasibility of an idea/project based on research activity.
- Experience in large scale SW development environments
- Knowledge of embedded devices, including multi-core
- SoCs and hardware virtualization
- Good communication skills
Skills to make the difference (not mandatory):
- Experience in Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Web and Cloud technologies (virtual machines, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Communication Middlewares (SOME/IP, DDS, MQTT, Zenoh)
- Time Sensitive Networks (TSN)
- Ethernet, PCIe
- Additional POSIX based OSs beneficial
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Usage of GPUs and HWAs and related libraries/APIs (CUDA, OpenCL, Vulkan, SYCL, etc.)
- AI and ML incl libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, etc.)
- Modelling Languages (arxml, SysML, various IDLs), file formates (XML, JSON, YAML) and good conceptual understanding of information modelling principles
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version