Embedded Software Engineer – POSIX RTOS
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
As an Embedded Software Engineer – POSIX RTOS, you will be responsible for integrating a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise – TTTech Auto) into different ECUs. Specifically, you will perform the integration on a POSIX compliant OS (QNX), customizing the platform according to the project requirements.
- Integrate proprietary software on a QNX platform.
- Customize a QNX distribution for a particular ECU.
- Analyze and discuss customer requirements.
- Work within a multicultural team distributed in several locations (Austria, Germany, Serbia, etc).
- Create technical documentation.
- Participate in workshops with customers.
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Real Time Operating Systems compliant with POSIX (specially QNX).
- Embedded C programming.
- Cross-compiling and cross-debugging.
- Multiprocessing and multithreading environments.
- Python scripting.
- Team-based work tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Git or alternative control version systems.
- English fluency.
We also appreciate experience in:
- Shell scripting.
- Embedded Linux.
- gPTP protocol.
- Basic electronics (understanding schematics, usage of oscilloscope and multimeter).
- Requirement management tools such as PTC Integrity.
- U-boot bootloader.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version