The Innovation team is working on ground-breaking innovations that will hit the road in a couple of years in the future. We are constantly looking beyond the scope of traditional automotive SW development and technologies and develop architectural concepts as well as demonstrators.
We are looking for SW Developers with a very broad skillset and open mind to join us in this exiting undertaking. No matter if you are rather new to the field or already an accomplished senior, contact us and let us figure out together how you can contribute.
- Contribution to architectural concepts and verifying the technical feasibility by developing PoCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Align requirements and expectations with stakeholders (Product Management, System Architects, etc.) and implement technology demonstrators
- Documentation of design and algorithms and supporting the transition to the series development teams.
- Good understanding of POSIX OSs (Linux mandatory)
- C/C++ programming (Development and SW Architecture) and one scripting language (Python, etc.)
- Experience in large scale SW development environments
- Knowledge of embedded devices, including multi-core
- SoCs and hardware virtualization
- Good communication skills
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.