Embedded Software Engineer – AUTOSAR
TTTech Auto Iberia, Barcelona
TTTech Auto Iberia, Madrid
As an Embedded Software Engineer – Automotive RTOS you will be responsible for the configuration and integration of a proprietary safety software platform for automated driving (MotionWise – TTTech Auto) into different ECUs or high performance gateways. Specifically, you will perform the integration in an AUTOSAR compliant OS, customising the platform according to the project requirements in the cutting edge of the Automotive industry.
- Working on projects within the areas of automated driving, vehicle dynamics and electric drive functions.
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW and MCAL modules using different vendors (Vector, Elektrobit).
- Be responsible of the Feature development of part of our integration team.
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets (TRACE32)
- Be part of an agile software integration team following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology.
- Knowledge in real time environments and communications
- C for embedded systemsand debugging
- Knowledge in Electronics( uC, Schematics)
- ECU buses communications SPI, CANor Ethernet.
- Team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVNor GIT…
- Knowledge about the AUTOSARand BSW configuration
- Knowledge about debuggingin a Multicore environment
- Debugging with TRACE32
- Experience using Makefiles and linker
- Experience with requirements handling and tools (i.e. DOORS, PTC,..)
- Knowledge in Pythonscripting
- Experience with Safety related SW development (e.g. ISO 26262) in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM).
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version