As a Cybersecurity Manager you will be responsible for representing TTTech Auto Iberia in the assigned customer Automotive Cybersecurity projects.
- Cybersecurity representation and customer interaction inside projects.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Consultancy support on current Cybersecurity regulation and standardization, with focus on the Automotive sector.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems together with the corresponding Team Lead.
- Create, assess and update Cybersecurity processes as needed.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills. Our customers are OEMs and Tier 1’s of the Automotive industry
- State-of-the-art Cybersecurity standards knowledge
- Able to analyze complex Cybersecurity requirements in the context of embedded systems
- Able to understand customer’s business needs
- Being able to define Cybersecurity processes for Software Development in critical environments
- English fluency! All our customers are outside Spain.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version