As a Cybersecurity Architect you will help making the car of the future more secure. We work closely with our customers in the Automotive industry in order to shape the next generation Cybersecurity systems. You’ll also participate, with your knowledge, in the development of TTTech Auto’s Cybersecurity business.
- You are a knowledge source and keep updated in cyber-threats, cryptography among other Cybersecurity topics
- You will analyse System Architectures for HW and SW systems and lead the SW design of the Cybersecurity related features, review their implementation, and provide inputs to the test team as to how to design their validation.
- You will be part of the team reviewing customer requirements and lead the analysis and discussion with customer for the ones related to cybersecurity.
- After requirements are agreed with customer you will lead and execute their flow down to the SW implementation level.
- You will provide internal consultancy support on current cybersecurity trends, regulation, and standardization topics.
- You will occasionally perform vulnerability analysis and monitor Cybersecurity implementations in projects.
- You are able to analyse Customer Requirements and contrast them against state-of-the-art technology.
- You will document and write technical reports and other relevant documents.
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity standards (ISO 21434, NIST SP.800, etc.).
- 5 years experience in Cybersecurity
- Experience in cybersecurity requirements analysis.
- Experience in SW architectural design of cybersecurity functionalities.
- Understanding security by design.
- Knowledge of secure software development practices
- Experience in risk analysis of automotive/embedded/IoT devices
- Understanding cryptography and secure communications (e.g., TLS, IPsec) & PKI.
- Secure software update procedures.
- Experience with general microcontroller development (bootloaders, debuggers, asm) and secure microcontrollers (HSM, TPM, privileged execution environments).
- Fluent English! All our customers are outside Spain.
- 💻 Working with Innovative technology
- 🎓 Professional Development
- 📆 Flexible Hours and Vacation time
- ⭐ Daily Challenges
- 💰 Flexible Remuneration Plan (you can dedicate part of your salary to tickets restaurant, private health insurance, transport card, kindergarten and trainings).
- 📝 Training and Technical Onboardings
- 🌍 Working with an Experienced International Team
- 🎖 Teambuilding
- 🌆 New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- 🏓Fitness Package
- 🎫 Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on APPLY NOW to go directly to your default email application and send your CV attached in English Version
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the Vacancy’s Name in the subject and don’t forget to attach your CV in English Version
TTTech Auto Iberia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, colour, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.